Posted by : Starships and Dragons Saturday, March 16, 2013

Lord Rilos of Lemuria
 This is a fantasy character that  I created and it is one of the characters I will be submitting for the new board game that the Science Fiction and Fantasy Club students at my school are working  on at this time. I am excited about it. The Club has a great vision for this project and I feel that I need to step it up. Since drawing is one of the things I do...not a master just a novice, I created, Lord Rilos of Lemuria. It is one of my favorite characters and sketches. Now, I just need to fill out my character development sheet. I am so behind on this project.

-Dragon One

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to Our Blog

Popular Posts

- Copyright © Starships & Dragons -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -